Installation Procedure Edit
- Download A3EAI from the A3EAI GitHub Page, using the "Download ZIP" button on the right side of the page
- Locate and extract A3EAI-master.zip.
- Open the extracted folder and open the Installation Package folder. Copy the contents of this folder all at once (Addons, A3EAI_config.sqf, A3EAI_custom_defs)
- Navigate to your server's Arma 3 folder and open the @EpochHive folder.
- Important: A3EAI requires the Epoch server folder be named @EpochHive (case-insensitive), which it should be named by default.
- Paste the contents copied from Step 3 directly into this directory. When prompted to merge the "Addons" folder, click Yes.
- Note: No Epoch files are being replaced or modified. This step merges the two Addon folders.
- (Optional) Configure A3EAI settings by editing A3EAI_config.sqf.
- Start your server.